Visit Precautions and In-Office Safety Procedures
For each appointment confirmation, a questionnaire will be sent to you as precautionary measures.
Before your appointment if you experience any of the symptoms listed below, please contact me so we can reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged for cancellation.
- A temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Newly developed cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Fever, chills, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headache, muscle pain or body aches.
- if you have been in recent close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (close contact means you have been within 6 feet of the person for an extended time, or you have been exposed to their cough or sneeze).
Please also consider the following policies below and appointment:
- Masks are recommended inside the office, regardless of the symptoms. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please come alone to your appointments if possible. Anyone who has a cough, fever or shortness of breath will not be admitted, and will be referred to seek further medical attention.
- Before and after entering the treatment space, please sanitize your hands.